Careers at Powernet
Why join the Powernet team?
- Charitable PTO.
- Minimum 5 weeks paid vacation for all employees.
- Flexible hours with work-from-home options.
- $250 annual “wellness” credit.
- Open-door management policy.
- Free breakfast once a week.
- Business casual dress code w/ casual Fridays.
- Affordable health, dental and vision insurance plans.
- Wellness PTO & full plan w/ gym membership.
- 401k plans and access to free financial advising.
Behind every one of our solutions is our greatest asset: our people. At Powernet, we are driven in our individual roles and by our collective goals -- both in the office and in the community. Through our casual office setting and spirit of innovation, Powernet offers a welcoming work environment that aligns professional and personal growth with real business results, a combination that can benefit anyone looking to take the next step in their career.
Agent Development Manager
Are you a driven leader with experience in agent sales and the telecommunication industry? Are your relationship building skills top notch? Do you want to build upon your professional development with like-minded individuals in the field? Well that’s fantastic, because we think you hit a homerun by finding your way to us.