Telecommunications Managed Services
Your equipment is critical to your business operations, but managing it can prove to be a challenge if you don't have the right resources. Powernet offers three support packages to ensure your equipment is being managed correctly and effectively, with each level tailored to the needs of your business.
The Standard support package is our basic service model that is included with every product at Powernet. Standard support includes:
- Customer self-management of their phone system with comfort of Network Operations Center (NOC) access 24/7.
- Remote monitoring by Powernet of up/down status with our state-of-the-art network monitoring system for all Powernet devices on the customer network.
- Basic moves, adds and changes (MACs) to Powernet-provided customer equipment, including button changes, extension changes or changes in DID routing for Powernet-provided phone systems. (Standard service MACs should require less than one hour of work.)
- Basic wireless LAN changes.
- Software and firmware updates on required hardware.
Powernet’s Deluxe support package is our middle-tier service that provides a higher level of support compared to the Standard support. Deluxe support includes:
- Ability for customer to manage their phone system through a web portal, and will also have 24x7 Network Operations Center access.
- Remote monitoring by Powernet of up/down status of customer equipment.
- Monitoring of Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) statistics for applicable equipment, including link utilization, CPU utilization and other valuable statistics.
- Basic and advanced moves, adds and changes. (These advanced MACs will include a scope of work greater than one (1) hour.)
- Software and firmware updates will be conducted to all applicable equipment.
Powernet’s Premium support package is the highest level of support that Powernet offers, perfect for clients whose technology is a critical business need. Powernet’s Premium service includes:
- 24x7 access to the Network Operations Center
- Complete Remote System Management (basic and advanced MACs, and any additional changes that can be completed remotely).
- Remote monitoring to include up/down status, SNMP statistics and alerting that can be automated and sent to the customer via monthly email.
- Software and firmware updates on applicable equipment.