PHOENIX, AZ - March 28, 2019 - Channel Partners has announce that Powernet is a finalist in the inaugural Channel Partners Excellence in Digital Services Awards.
Powernet is a finalist for the White Hat Award & a double finalist for the Master of Disaster Award. Winners will be announced during a networking reception held as a part of the Channel Partners Conference & Expo, April 9-12, at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.
The Excellence in Digital Service Awards, presented for the first time this year, recognize partners who deliver stellar business outcomes for their clients. Recognition is provided in 10 categories, with two additional awards presented for the special achievement among all applicants.
The 10 categories are:
• Cloud Builder Award for excellence in helping customers cloudify their business
• Vanguard Award for partners that turned their digital transformation expertise inward to revitalize their business
• Code Controller for partners that help customers with custom code development for deployment
• Consultant of the Year for excellence in developing, provisioning and managing personalized, specialized IT services
• Brand Builder for partners that use improved processes and insights to improve their client's end-customer experience and thus increase brand loyalty and profit margins.
• Master of Disaster for partners that take creative steps to protect customers from data loss and the resulting business disruption
• Next-Gen Telecom Award for excellence in delivering telecommunications and collaboration capabilities including client/user support
• Purveyor of Productivity for excellence in helping customer wring maximum value out of their investments in people, systems and technology
• Visionary Award for partners that employed newer, cutting-edge technologies including machine learning, AI, virtual or augmented reality, blockchain or IoT as the primary enablers of their solutions
• White Hat Award for partners who protect customers from cyberthreats or provide physical security through such means as video surveillance projects
The two special awards are:
• Vertical Virtuoso for excellence in retail, health care or another vertical
• Digi Master for the partner entry that exhibited maximum digital transformation brilliance
The awards are open only to channel partners - agents, VARs, dealers, Sls, MSPs, consultants and other partner firms.
Applicants submitted case studies of projects they had completed in the previous year. Submissions were judged by the Channel Partners editorial staff and members of the Channel Partners Advisory Board.
"We were impressed with the quality of the entries in our first Digi awards," said Lorna Garey, editor-in-chief for Channel Partners. "Being named a finalist is an achievement. Our judges, including CompTIA's Carolyn April, IDC's Sean Riley and Forrester's Jay McBain, are longtime channel watchers who know what it takes for partners to move their customers into the digital future."
Powernet was recognized for their work with clients that enabled systems to stay online through challenging circumstances, such as Hurricane Michael and its aftermath, in addition to providing cutting edge network solutions that protected data and improved efficiency.
Powernet enables businesses and communities to connect in the office and globally through our full-service technology lineup featuring Wi-Fi, voice, data and IT managed services, in addition to IP security systems, billing (& back office support applications) as well as domestic and international carrier services. As Women-Owned business with more than 25 years of experience our expert sales, engineering and support teams, provide our partners and clients the unparalleled service and innovative technology they need to achieve their business goals. We service worldwide with offices in Ohio (HQ), Florida, Georgia, Minnesota, and Maryland.
About Channel Partners
For more than 25 years, Channel Partners has been the undisputed leader in providing news, analysis and education to the indirect sales channels serving the business technology and communications industry. In addition, Channel Partners online delivers a constant content stream of unique and breaking industry news, feature articles and premium downloadable content. As official media of Channel Partners Conference & Expo and Channel Partners Evolution, Channel Partners is the market leader that channel professionals turn to first.