Careers at Powernet
Why join the Powernet team?
- Charitable PTO.
- Minimum 5 weeks paid vacation for all employees.
- Flexible hours with work-from-home options.
- $250 annual “wellness” credit.
- Open-door management policy.
- Free breakfast once a week.
- Business casual dress code w/ casual Fridays.
- Affordable health, dental and vision insurance plans.
- Wellness PTO & full plan w/ gym membership.
- 401k plans and access to free financial advising.
Behind every one of our solutions is our greatest asset: our people. At Powernet, we are driven in our individual roles and by our collective goals -- both in the office and in the community. Through our casual office setting and spirit of innovation, Powernet offers a welcoming work environment that aligns professional and personal growth with real business results, a combination that can benefit anyone looking to take the next step in their career.
Facilitate the gathering of information used to build and maintain software requirement documents. Serve as an interface between development staff and end users to direct an end-product that meets user or system needs.
Channel Sales Manager (CSM)
Are you a driven leader with experience in agent sales and the telecommunication industry? Are your relationship building skills top notch? Do you want to build upon your professional development with like-minded individuals in the field? Well that’s fantastic, because we think you hit a home run by finding your way to us. As a Channel Sales Manager (CSM) for Powernet you will support and promote the mission, values and principles of Powernet while prospecting, acquiring, and maintaining agents on a national and international basis for the purpose of driving top line revenue for the company.